Sunday, March 08, 2009

Quick update

I have a friend that told me I needed to post more often, so here is today's post.... Everyone is sick (for the most part). We could use your prayers and a whole lot of patience with each other. Also please pray for Andreas's mamma. She almost severed the tip of her left pointer finger the other day. It has been sewn back on, but she is in a lot of pain and we are praying that she will not get an infection.

And pray for my mom, with the financial situation in the States, my mother has lost about half of her income and next week will find out if she losses the other half. A lot of people are being hit hard right now, so I guess the title of this post is pray. The Father knows better than all of us what each one needs.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

love,
laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post more... you are about to be a year older. Talk about that! I want to hear how your Birthday goes on Saturday!

Love you... post more!