Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trip to the US of A pt. 3

I was able to spend some time with the family that I use to nanny for. I love this family and hope to know them for all of my days. There are 4 kids. The one below is Tori or Tore, as she likes to be called. I am really proud of this young woman. I started nannying her and her brother when she was 6. She is now 16. That makes me feel a bit old. He mom would say I am old. I had the priviledge of seeing Tore play volleyball for her school, Bluegrass Baptist Christian School. She is really enjoying herself, loves the Lord and wants to do mission work in Haiti with orphans. She is awesome! The kids that I don't have pictured are Mark who will is almost 12, Chris who is 9 and John who is 7. I love you all very much and will bring Sam back with me next time, promise. I also was able to have lunch with their mom Shawn Taylor (International adoption pediatricain extraodinare, you can link to her on my blog). We had Vietnamese food. It was really good, I mean it. So if you have a restaurant in your area, try it, really wonderful food.





No comments: