Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blogger Back Up

I have a ton of pictures from middle of May until now that have backed up and I need to get on here. The problem is that my internet is not very cooperative. I just spent and hour or more working on a post that didn't work, had to be deleted and now this is the new one. FRUSTRATION!!!!!

In the middle of May, my English Bible Study decided to take the kids to a farm outside of Gothenburg called Noah's Ark. It was rainy and cold, but that doesn't stop the Swedes, so it didn't stop us either. Samuel had a great time with the other kids and the animals. The pictures below will tell you that story. I will try to get a vidoe or two up, but I am not holding my breathe by this time. I will however try to get more pictures up.

We have been busy here. However, things will settle down for the summer as the whole country goes on vacation. I am looking forward to having Andreas home with us for a while. Samuel is really looking forward to it also. He asks just about everyday, "when is pappa on vacation?" We will move out to our summer house this week. Just wait until you see what we have been doing there. That will not be put on tonight however.

No adoption news at the moment. Just waiting. I don't think Nepal has even offered anymore referrals since the little government shake up. But I am hoping that I am just out of the loop. So for all of those waiting, hang in there.

Blessings,
Laurie


Sam is giving the bunny... bunny ears. The funny thing is he has no idea what he is doing.

Samuel and Zachary are patiently waiting to ride the horses.

If you get a chance, blow this picture up so you can see the cheesy grin on Sam's face, it is hilarious. He loves to ride horses.


From Left to Right.... Andrew (whom Sam calls his big friend with glasses), Samuel and Toby (Sam's friend from Australia)

No comments: