Monday, May 18, 2009

Stepping Out Of The Comfort Zone

Well, Andreas said that I truely surprised him. I stepped out of my comfort zone and joined a temporary gospel choir. We sang two songs at a Spring concert in St. Jakobs Church on May 10th and then we sing one more time this coming Sunday, which is Swedish mother's day.

The really cute thing about all of this is that Samuel loved one of the songs that I sang and he continues to sing it. It is so sweet to hear him sing, "You are holy, holy, holy, I wanna clap my hands, stomp my feet, give you my voice and sing praises...." I am sure that God smiles and takes that praise as a beautiful fragrance. I will try to get him on video, but usually when I pull out the camera he starts performing and it isn't the sweet innocent praise. Let's just say he knows how to act for the camera, you would think we have taken a million pictures of him or something!!

I really tried to get the video of one of the performances on here, but it was too big and the slow internet wouldn't take it. So you will just have to settle for the few pictures below. Enjoy.

No comments: