Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is twelve years of marriage. It doesn't really seem possible, but here we are. I also want to say happy anniversary to Heidi and William Spencer, they are college friends who got married two days before us. We miss you and wish we could be flying to Hawaii or Fiji with you, maybe for our 25th.

When I think about all the time that we have been blessed with it seems to have gone by so quickly. I am still very much in love with my husband, trust him completely, and wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else. He has been a wonderful friend, patient husband and amazing daddy. I am so thankful for this man that God put in my life so long ago. I look forward to many, many more years of marriage, parenting and serving God together.

If it has been a while for some of you, take the time to remember how thankful you are for your husband or wife. It is good to remember and thank them for who they are.

May we all be aware how God is blessing our marriages.

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: