Sunday, June 28, 2009

VACATION....FINALLY

Well, we have finally come to vacation for my husband. Here in Sweden he is entitled to at least 4 weeks of vacation. Yes, all of you Americans that are reading this are jealous, I know. We have now moved out the our house in the woods. It is unusually warm here, which to most people is not that warm, but to Swedes, they are dying. We are having fun swimming in the lakes, and being outside. It stays light until after 11:00 pm so we are able to enjoy being outside for a long time.

On the other hand we highly suspect that Samuel has a grass allergy. The poor little guy has been miserable. He will be tested on August 20th for all of his allergies. We take him to water a lot to help get out of some of the grass areas.

For now we will just enjoy being a family. The post will not come very often, but I will try my best. I hope that all of you are well, would love to hear from you.

God Bless,
laurie

No comments: