Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pictures are Multiplying

I have found more pictures that I didn't put up here. So now I am back in May. I believe this was May 17th. Mor Far (Andreas's grandfather on his mother's side) had his eighty fifth birthday. So we all come to celebrate. Samuel absolutely loves getting together with the cousins. We also tried to take some family pictures and you can tell below how that turned out. All in all we had a good time though.

Viktor was done by the time that we tried to take these pictures.
This is Mor Mor and Mor Far in a candid moment. You don't often see this so I was really glad to get it on film. I love this picture. This is a love that started before World War II and has lasted and will last their whole lifetime. What a blessing from God to have grandparents that show how a marriage relationship should be.
Elizabeth (Andreas's cousin) played with the kids to keep them occupied. Thank you Elizabeth.

I think Viktor is just one of the cutest kids. Samuel loves his cousin very much.

And here you have it. The Kjernald Family portrait. So fitting for us. This one should definitely be blown up and framed. We make our parents proud!

No comments: