Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bible Study

One of the things that I have been greatful for is my English Bible Study. It has given me fellowship and discipline. It has also allowed me to get to know many amazing and Godly ladies. I am thankful for all of them. Most of these ladies only stay a couple of years, but some are indefinite like myself. They are here for work with Volvo, Saab, Astra Zenica, Husqvarna, Coclear, missionary work, and so on.... We had a good gathering the other day to say goodbye to one of these wonderful ladies, Trudy Cranney. Trudy has used her time in Sweden to serve at Fisher's Creek International Church in many capacities. One of those was to facilitate the Bible Study and incourage more woment to join and serve. Thank you Trudy for letting God use you so we could be blessed. Trudy is moving with her husband and her twin sons (and two cats) to Argentina. There her husband will be the CFO and Vice President of Ford and she will be the wonderful mom that she is and looking for new ways to serve Jesus in a new culture. She has spent more than four years total here in Sweden. Trudy, we will be praying for your transition, your ministry and your family. We will miss you greatly.

This goodbye is just one of many that I have already been a part of in the short time of living here. There are many more to come, but I will enjoy the fellowship of these women while God has brought them into my life. You are all a blessing, Thank you.

Samuel and Toby, just goofing off.

Many, but not all the women.

No comments: