Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Off we go (disclaimer)

OFFICIAL KJERNALD DISCLAIMER: DO NOT BE ALARMED!
If you want to understand this massively long post you must go all the way down to the written post called "We are working on the blog, I promise" read it and then go up. As I am learning the blog I did not realize that I had to do everything backwards for you to get the sequence. Sorry about that. I may make more sence if you go down a ways to come up. Just thought I'd mix things up a bit.

Okay it is time for you to scroll down ... ready... set... Go!

Samuel finally got on his airplane. He was so excited that wild elephants had a hard time holding him down. Which means it was really hard for Andreas and I (no I did not refer to myself as an elephant).




It looks rather alarming, but he is trying to stuff himself between two seats.





He must find all the gadgets and things that pop out. They will be useful to annoy the person in front of him later!


All the excitment of getting on the plane makes one very tired. And so he sleeps...



So does Pappa!

No comments: