Wednesday, October 31, 2007

At last Uncle Lorenzo

Samuel has never gotten to meet his Uncle Lorenzo. I haven't seen him since 2003. He lives in New York City and works a lot. Samuel took to him really well as you can see in some of these pics.


I love you Uncle Zo!



Lorenzo brought along his girlfriend for us to meet. Her name is Alyssia (hope that's spelled right). She was great. We like her.



Alyssia and Lorenzo helped us get to the Newark , New Jersey airport. This was our last stop in the U.S. Our dog also came along for the ride. He had no idea what was about to happen.



As you can tell he was really sad to say goodbye. Although brief, it was really good to see my older brother! I was glad that Samuel finally got to meet him. I hope there are more of those meeting in the future.


No comments: