Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally here!!

It's been a very long time since the last blog entry, but that is mainly due to our lack of Internet. We are now online and will start this again, though we are also trying to do the Facebook thing. You can find us there as well as here.

Everything has gone really well so far. This coming Sunday is my first Sunday preaching at my church. Exciting and humbling all at once. Since it is rather late here as I write this I will keep it short, though we are glad that you are reading this since updating has been slow.

Pray especially for the Coppedge family who are dear friends of ours. Mr. A. Coppedge has suffered a major medical emergency and the family is scattered all over the world as missionaries. We pray that the Lord will walk very closely with them all during this time.

Pictures of our new life will come soon. In the mean time walk on the road of Holiness and love your neighbors.

Andreas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you all made it. did you ever get my voicemail? I will pray for you this weekend. I barely remember my first sermon. My advice would be to "Just love the people and preach the word" :)

write when you can

Bryan