Tuesday, October 30, 2007

more

Before we went to the Rhodes in Pennsylvania we stopped in Ohio to see the Spencers. I am afraid that my camera erased all of our pics together. I am very sad about that because Heidi is wonderfully pregnant with their third. This picture shows Maci (the Macster) playing with Samuel. This is something that we have always wanted to see, but have lived to far apart to actually have happen. They were best buds. It will be treasured.


We went to the Pittsburg Zoo with the Rhodes fam. This is Samuel's favorite animal. He has had a pretend tiger under his bed for I don't know how long. We have had to tell that tiger to calm down. So now it was fun to see Samuel so close to a real tiger. There are some tigers still in Nepal.



They loved each other.


This is an aweful pic of me and I am sure Pam will not be happy, but here we are the dynamic duo! Pam was one of my buds in college - she understands me, which is not an easy task.


This is Dave and Pam. David was my best friend since I was 16. I actually got to be the best woman in the wedding. Very cool and fun.


No comments: