Sunday, November 04, 2007

All Saints Day

Happy All Saints Day to everyone. This is not something that is normally celebrated in the USA, but it is here. I have always loved this holiday. Here everyone goes and lights a candle on the grave of the loved ones that have past. It is a time to thank God for the ones that have gone before us. I think it is a beautiful time to reflect and remember. I also love to see the graveyards lit up with all the candles. I am sorry I don't have a picture of this one. I will try next year for that one.



We are still working on the house, but it is getting better. Samuel is still trying to figure out a good schedule. He has decided that waking up in the wee hours of the morning is fun. This morning he woke up at 5:12 a.m. Oh the joy of a child no longer in a crib!!! Jest for everyones info. neither Andreas or I are morning people. Needless to say, Samuel does not get a bright and happy reception. He is promptly put back to bed. This morning it worked and he went back to sleep, but other mornings it does not.



Our car is due to arrive in Gothenburg this Wednesday. It will be nice to have the final piece. Please pray that all is well with it!!!



One thing that is happening is that Nepal is working on getting adoptions started again. This weekend the new rules should pass through the ministry and all the people who are waiting for their children to proceed without more problems. Please continue to pray that this is true.

I am sorry that there are no pictures today. I will try for pics soon.

No comments: