Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Final Piece

Hello to all. This is a really long post tonight. I haven't been able to get pictures so I waited until now to do it all. Our car has arrived and is doing well. It makes me very happy to have it for some reason. Andreas and I talked about the long trips that we have taken in it and all the memories that it brings. Funny how things can do that. It also helps me feel more comfortable driving here. I don't have to worry about wrecking my in-laws car anymore! I very much apprecited them allowing us to use their car, it was a nice Volvo (I really like Volvos).

I am still trying to put our house together. I think the phrase "slowly but surely" comes to mind. We finally bought a desk so I have a work station and things are getting put away. I am sure we will need to make a million more IKEA runs, but we try our best to say away from that. IKEA tends to be like Walmart, you always buy more than you plan to get. When my house doesn't look like a tornado went through I will take pictures of it and show all where we live.

I know I always say that I miss you all, but that sound so generic. So every-once-in-a-while I will say hello to people that have been on my heart. Like the Karenbauer family- a family that I nannied for, Kim - a friend in Mississippi, the Spencers - who just had their third baby, Congrats!, my fam - the holidays are coming up and I miss you all, and the staff at NBI - there is a lot going on in the adoption world and I am praying for you.

Of course that in not the only people that I am praying for, but more will come next time.

Love,

Laurie

No comments: