Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to All


Hello everyone. I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. No, it is not a Swedish holiday (you know pilgrims and Indians getting together to celebrate was the American thing), but I still try to make a good family dinner on the exact day and Saturday the American community will get together and have a big dinner.


This holiday was a little rough on my family. My grandfather and my cousin both ended up in the emergency room at different times. Luckily they are both fine and healing, but please keep them in your prayers.


It is difficult to be away during the holidays, especially when they are not celebrated here, but Andreas's family tries to take care of me as much as they can. I really miss the international Thanksgiving that we are use to at the Lauter's home. I think one year we had more internationals than Americans, that was so great. Well, I guess I am in the same boat here, but somehow it doesn't feel as cool, hmmm. I miss you Prof. and Momma Sue, I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving with lots of internationals.


The picture above is not from our dinner, but from one of Copenhagen's cafes, but I thought it fit.


God Bless all. I miss you greatly and pray that your Thanksgiving was full of family and thankfulness to the faithfulness of our Lord.


No comments: