Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow

Nepal has announced that it will process the waiting cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!! There have been 422 families waiting to pick up their children and now they will be processed. I am so thankful for this event. All of these families have actually met their children and were in the limbo of the shut down. Please pray that these families may be processed quickly and that their children can come home as soon as possible. Also, there is no word on new adoptions from Nepal as of yet. Please pray that they will resume so that more children can find permanent families. I am soooooo excited!

I have posted some pictures below (I did it in the correct order this time, you should be very proud). I am on my father in laws computer (the keyboard being in Swedish) so these pics are from his computer. They are from the first night that we arrived. Samuel was spoiled from the get go. We are working on getting a desk so that I have a permanent work station and can get new pics up on the blog.

For those interested, it is not snowing here yet. However, the nights are freezing and it is getting very cold. I like the seasons though. Our dog definitely likes being out of the very hot Mississippi weather. He runs around like mad, in Mississippi he just sat in the shade!

Our car has arrived in Sweden and we have an appointment on Friday to pick it up. The last piece of the puzzle. Please pray that everything works! It is not good for a car to sit still for so long, so we have a few worries, but the Lord has provided so I should not worry.

Yesterday was a hard day for me. I was having one of those 'everything in Sweden can bite me' days. Culture shock is a wonderful thing (ha ha). So I called my American friend Darcy and she helped me a lot and I took Sam into Andreas's work to have lunch. I don't know why these days just come, but they do. I was reading in Romans about Pricilla and how she had to leave Rome and move to Corinth and then Ephasus. It talked about how she continued to minister even in other cultures with a loving heart. Yes, the Lord knows when you should read things like this! So I am trying and praying that the Lord gives me the strength. Please pray for me.

I did have my first Girls Night Out this past Thursday. It was a very good time. I was able to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones. These ladies help keep me sain. I praise God for them.

I pray all is well with everyone else. God Bless you all and we miss and love you.

Hej Hej,
Laurie


Samuel at his grandparents home.

Samuel is playing with toys that were Andreas's when he was a child.

Far Mor and Far Far are very excited to have their only grandchild (until January) with them.

When the Kjernald family eats there is always a picture. This is one of the thousand that have been taken.


No comments: