Monday, March 01, 2010

Keeping Your Chin Up

To all,

I am praying for you all today. I hope you feel the presence of the Lord and know his peace and comfort today. If you do not know his comfort today remember this, he knows where you are and will meet you there (no matter where that is).

To the Robinsons, thanks for putting the letter to the State Dept. on your blog. You are getting more help than you know. I would love to leave you a message, but your blog won't let me. So you get a public one. Blessings to you.

For all of you who haven't contacted your State Rep. yet, please do (even if you are not adopting), you can make a world of difference for a child that needs a family.

Blessings,
Laurie

2 comments:

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Hi, Laurie! I thought I added your e-mail address to our blog. Can you post your e-mail address on this post so I can add you? Then you can remove your e-mail address after I add you. Would that be OK with you?
Heather

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Hi, again! I found your msn e-mail account address. I sent a invitation to that address. Let me know if that wasn't the right one. Thanks!
Heather