Monday, March 22, 2010

Barnbarn och Barnbarns Barn (Grandchildren and Great Grandchild)

On my birthday we went to see Mormor and Morfar. We love being with them and they love seeing their grandkids and great grandkids anytime they can. I took some sweet pics of Morfar and Sam looking at old pictures and stamps together. At one point Sam reached up and put his arm around Morfar, but I didn't get a pic. It was precious. I pray that Sam will remember these wonderful people before they step into eternity. They have certainly impacted my life by their faith and kindness.

Sam knows he is the center of attention! This was also right before I gave him a haircut, he is my little hippy with his cloud shirt.


Looking intently at old pictures.


Morfar doesn't have much of any short term memory left, but he sure can tell you about his life, where he grew up and all of his siblings and friends. I love that he can still tell all this to Sam.



No comments: