Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday #36

Hello All,

Yes, this is my 36th birthday. I have one huge birthday wish. I bet most of you can guess what that is! My husband and son have been very sweet to me today and I appreciate that. My mother and father in law cooked me dinner and I had the priviledge of watching Samuel and Viktor run around together tonight. So sweet to watch. Viktor mimics all that Sam does and Sam loves the attention (that might be an understatement). Thank you family for being so kind.

Also, I wanted to thank all my friends for the birthday wishes. I appreciate them.

I found out through a friend adopting form Albania that they are having meetings tomorrow. So please pray that they match more families and allow more children to go to forever families! Also, continue to pray for Nepal and their adoption process.

Blessings,
Laurie

1 comment:

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Hello, friend! Happy birthday yesterday! Welcome to 36. I am 36 too. :-)
With love,
Heather