Monday, June 09, 2008

Hanging Laundry

Calvin Klein and Spiderman, my son is so stylish! (By the way for all you moms who are wondering, the Calvin Klein underwear was bought at T.J. Maxx or Marshalls, very cheap and I have found that it is the best fitting for little bottoms. Better than the walmart Spiderman ones).


We are experiencing an unusually warm time in Sweden. It has actually been up to 80 degrees or more here (no humidity, I love it)! This means that we are able to do activities that are usually reserved for July and August. We are swimming in the lakes (and not freezing), leaving the doors on the house wide open and I am hanging my laundry on the line outside.

I have always liked to hang my laundry on the line. It reminds me that summer is here (after a Swedish winter this is a wonderful welcome). Laundry has never been my favorite past time, but this I enjoy. I think the pictures above are so very cute. I thought I would share them with you.

Blessings,
Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol soo cute