Friday, February 01, 2013

Just Thinking

Yes, yes...I know.  So many have asked me why I haven't posted and I simply haven't.  I haven't had much to say or maybe I have had too much and I simply can't get my head around it at the moment.  (we have had internet issues...and I am not one that deals with technology well, but that is beside the point).

I have or am having a time of quiet.  Possibly the calm before the storm, the deep breath before the plunge.  As we begin or extend this journey into Nepal and working on a home for the beautiful children of Nepal I have felt more and more of a need to just be quiet before the Lord.  Thankfully I have heard ''trust me'' in those quiet times.   I am catching glimpses of just what it means to lay all of me down for Christ.  It is both terrifying and wonderful at the same time.  

In the days before we leave for Nepal, I will try to elaborate on what I have been learning.  

We leave for Nepal on Feb. 14th and return the 25th.  We will be updating the becauseoftwo.blogspot.com while we are in Nepal.  Please pray for discernment, safety, and our total surrender to what God would have for us to do.  Please also pray for us and our boys as we will be apart longer than we ever have been from them.  Don't worry, they are in great hands (Farmor and Farfar), but it will still be hard.

Until next time,
Laurie


No comments: