Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Another Small Post

Wow, looking back at the stats of my posts last year I realized how poorly I have done on keeping up.  I have a million excuses, but none that I will use here.

I did want to say, as we begin this new year, that I am incredibly blessed.  Thinking back over the almost 39 years of my life is well weird (because I always though that next to 40 would be really old), but amazing to see all the people that have come in and out of my life.  The Lord has blessed me with so many friends spread around this globe of His.  I am thankful for each of you (sorry, can't name everyone).  My life has been shaped and molded by conversations, smiles, hugs, confrontations, etc.  that stitch together who I am and so many that have lead me closer to Jesus.

As I think of all of you I cannot begin to express how much I miss you guys.  So remember to hug the friends in your life today because it may be that God has them there for only a time.

And thank you to everyone who has ever invested in my life.

Blessings,
Old pic, but I thought it was really cute! I think David is really trying to smile here.  
Laurie

No comments: