Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Part 4

Okay, I hope none of these are repeats, but they maybe.  I know I haven't been on here much, but life seems to be going a mile a minute.  Christmas is not that far away and I am simply not ready for things to be moving so quickly.  The boys are doing great.  They still fight, but I have noticed more times that they actually enjoy each other between the fighting (PRAISE JESUS).  

David has his first meeting with a speech therapist tomorrow, which I am incredibly thankful for.  He is really trying hard to talk and so we need them to start with the therapy.  Please pray that he likes the therapist and wants to work.  

Enjoy the signs that we got a kick out of.  
Our guide said that this is suppose to mean...Keep of the grass.  Not sure how you get that out of the sign, but hey I'm not judging!

It is hard to see, but the shirt was bought in Urumqi and it says...''It be game with you''.  Again, I am at a loss as to what it means but thought I would at least get some conversation from people when they read it.  

I was just wondering what was ''Patriotic'' about this?

I love that they called the low season, ''slack'' season.  So do you get to ''slack off''' from November 1 to March 31?

Okay, this one had me laughing out loud...So are the railings the relics?

Hmmmm...Obama in a Mao uniform...what are they saying?

Awww, those poor seals! (for all you animal rights activists...they are talking about stamps)


Blessings,
laurie

1 comment:

Cydil said...

Love it!