Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sam Quote




I wanted to share a few more pictures of Sam and his friend Johannes.  In the park, near our house, there is a huge chess game and the boys get a big kick out of it everytime we go.  I also wanted to share a Samuel quote.  This was said to Andreas last night.  Andreas had a meeting and came in about 5 minutes after I put Sam to bed.  Andreas:  "Hey Sam, I just wanted to say goodnight."  Sam: "Could you please leave pappa, I'm trying to sleep."  We have no idea where that one came from, he usually does anything and everything NOT to sleep.  What a funny kid.  

Andreas is taking me away for a night.  Sam will be with his grandparents and it is all a secret so I am excited to see what is in store for me.  Have a great weekend y'all (sorry couldn't help the y'all).  

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: