Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Summer Backlog

I told you that we went camping with some friends this summer in the last post.  I finally found a few pictures of that trip.  We went camping with Chun, Sarah and Daniel Ng.  They are from Australia and I got to womens Bible Study with Sarah.  Sarah wasn't so keen on camping, but she was a trooper and went anyway.  We had a good time, but woke up to rain.... so it ended a little early and a little wet.  However, they are our first friends here that actually attempted to camp with us.  So, thank you Ng family.  We had a really good time.  


This is Samuel and Daniel.  Daniel is exactly a year older than Sam, but they had a good time.  There is also the pic of Samuel, Chun and Daniel.  Unfortunately I don't have one of Sarah.  I will have to keep searching to see if I can find one.  



Summer is now over and we will not camp until next summer, but I have to say I already miss summer.  It was way to short this year.  So I am now trying to adjust to Fall.  Enjoy the pics.
Laurie

No comments: