Friday, September 03, 2010

Father and Son Moments

Well, I have finally downloaded the 1000 pics on my camera.  It only took me about a month, not bad....! So I have a bit of a backlog on the pictures and I will try to get them up here.  Sorry it has been a while since the last post.  We have had the beginning of school for Sam and I and lots to do for the church.  It always gets so busy in the beginning and then inevitably I get sick.  I have been down this whole week with fever.  I sounded like a frog and had minor back surgery.  Not my most stellar week, but it was what it was.  I missed Farmor's 60th birthday party (well the family one at least). So Happy Belated Birthday mom.  I have slept like it is going out of style and my husband has been a trouper during this week.  Thanks babe!  

So now to the pictures.  This summer Andreas decided it was time to do a Father-Son camping night on the infamous Island of Sodor.  Sam seemed really excited about it until he realized I really wasn't going.  Sweet boy he made me feel really wanted.  However, we convinced him that I was going to be okay and he would have a great time with just Pappa.  So they went, did have a great time and I joined them the next day for another night of camping.  Sam made sure I was there for the second night.  The pics below are of my wonderful men canoing off into the great wilderness (not really they knew exactly where to go).  







No comments: