Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Voice for the Children

Hello all,

Not much to say for now, but found a great article on Nepal adoptions. Finally someone speaking up who knows the culture and knows the value of adoption for the children that are in the orphanages. Copy and paste the following address because I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get my blog to link again. It use to but I am about the rip out my hair trying to make it do it again. If anyone that has tips to do that in the english language would like to help me it would be appreciated. Here is the site. to go to:
www.myrepublica.com/portal/index.php?action=news_details&news_id=15541

Blessings and prayers to all,
laurie

1 comment:

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Yes, I LOVED this article so much. I pray that he has the opportunity to speak into the adoption situation from a governmental platform.