Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank You for Your Kindness

To All,
As you may have noticed several posts have disappeared for the moment. We do not want to inadvertantly hurt anyones chances of still adopting, so we have removed them until a time that we are able to be more open.

Also, the Robinson clan and the Collins', I would love to respond to you and see your blog, but it says I am not invited.... can I be invited now? You both gave me your blogs, so I don't know if it something I have messed up or not.

I will continue to put up posts with our lovely boy and what else is going on with the fam and let you know what steps we choose next. Blessings to all and thank you for all of your kind words and needed prayers. They have all meant a lot to us both. I am rooting and praying for all of you.

Blessings,
Laurie

1 comment:

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Hello, my Swedish friends,
I've sent an e-mail to you inviting you to our blog. We needed to make it private for the time being.
Bless you abundantly, and I look forward to staying in touch.
Fondly,
Heather