Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Still Here

Yes, we are still here. We have all been sick and trying to get our barrings again. We have had a huge snow storm (4 days worth on top of all that was already here) and we are still digging ourselves out from that. Today we went to our house in the woods and had to fight our way through the snow to the house. It was really fun! I do love this winter with it's ton of snow (sorry mom).

I did want to say that we are fighting for our dream. For those of you who know what that means please pray accordingly. My faith has not been shaken, but my emotions are taking me for a ride.

I will get pictures of everything up as soon as I can. Hope everyone is well.

Blessings,
Laurie

1 comment:

Shelly & Tim said...

Hi Laurie,
I have definitely been praying for you and your family and will continue to follow your journey. --Shelly