Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Who is Taller?

Sometimes Andreas and I talk about how small Samuel will be when he is older. To tell the truth most of the time I don't notice that he is small. I think he is growing like a weed all the time, at least that is what his clothes tell me. However, there are times that we realize he is short. What can we say, he's Nepali! Not known for their large stature, but their amazing good looks and charming personalities (so says his mother). Sam has a good friend from Australia, Toby. I think I have featured him before. The other day, Toby's mom caught a few good pics of them measuring up to one another. Now, I know what you are saying... Samuel is taller than Toby, by just a hair. So let me shed a little light on this for a good prospective... Toby is more than a year younger than Samuel...

He will always have his amazing personality, dashing good looks, and hopefully a well intact self-esteem! I couldn't imagine a better kids for us. Praise God for such a blessing.

Somehow this pictures gives me a glimpse into his teenage years.
Pals.
I think we might have some tippy toe action going on there!

No comments: