Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Independence Day

While Samuel was spending time with his grandparents we came back to Alingsas to enjoy a 4th of July party with friends. Rebecca and Jonas Ryberg had a great backyard party. You would even think we were in the States for all the memorabilia that was there. We had a great time. If anyone needs a party organized Rebecca is your girl (she is truly amazing). I haven't been able to get pictures from other people yet, but I will try to do so soon. I think they are on Facebook though. Below, you can check out the cool tattoo I got at the party (don't worry mom it's fake). I hope everyone had a great 4th of July, it was fun to actually get to celebrate here in Sweden. Thank you Rebecca and Jonas for sharing your home and food with all of us.

Blessings,
laurie

No comments: