Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Andreas's First Wedding... As the Pastor

At the end of June, Andreas was asked by a good friend to be the Pastor at his wedding. Some of you may remember Maciej when he visited us in Wilmore, in 2003. He married Isabelle on June 26th. It was a sweet wedding. I was proud of how Andreas really prepared himself and talked with the couple. It was cool to see him in that role and to know how seriously he takes being married and how Biblical it is.

I was given an opportunity to add something to the wedding also. I did the bridal bouquet and the grooms bout. It was fun to do that again. It had been a while. But it all turned out well. At least I think it did. Our friend Jennie Weaver even did the decoration for the cake at their wedding (pictured below), it was beautiful. We'll send more business your way Jennie.

So congrats to Maceij and Isabelle. We were excited to share this day with you and will be praying for strength in your marriage and belief in the One that created it.


It was a warm day and the wedding was by a lake, so of course Sam needed to get in. I love that he was walking through all the reeds. It made for some cool pics.
Her "maid"of honor was a guy, which I love because I have been a "best man".

The gorgeous couple

The bride and her bouquet.

No comments: