Saturday, May 31, 2008

Amazing Day, Part II

The view from one side of the island.

Me trying to be artistic, I think I did pretty good! I like this pic.

More scenery

I thought this pic was fun. For those of you who know Sweden, don't worry, I have other clothes on. I just liked how the bright pink stood out against the greens, greys, and black of the water.
Time to leave. Samuel is not to keen on this time, but he manages. It still amazes me that the dog will go in the boat and not tip us. We have even had him in a canoe. The dog does better than Sam most of the time.
Praise God for such a wonderful day. We try to do family days once a week, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. However, I am very thankful for the times that we get to spend such a wonderful day together. I am truly greatful for my family, thank you Jesus.

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: