Monday, October 22, 2012

Seasonal Chores

Yes, I am sure you all believe I live a life of glamor. One of the many glamorous things that I get to do are season chores.  Tonights spectacular was brushing the dog....did I hear a gasp of jealousy....I think not.  We have a golden retriever and twice a year he sheds his coat, so I get the wondrous responsibility to brush him...(I think Sam might be old enough to take this one on...but will Kelty let him?) After about an hour of brushing (mind you this is just the first brushing) we now have another dog...this one I don't have to take for a walk.  




So as Kelty thoroughly enjoyed himself, I now need to go and shower, and cough up a hairball....excuse me!

Laurie

2 comments:

Micha said...

Hahaha:-) That is A LOT of fur!! I didn´t believe you when you said you´d brushed off enough fur for a whole new dog, but you were so telling the truth!

Kjernald Family Adventures said...

The sad thing is I need to do it again...blaaaaah.