Wednesday, March 28, 2012

End of March...Start of Spring

This post will mainly be pics because those have been lacking for a while.  I just downloaded my card with 600 photos on it.  They went all the way back to before Christmas.  Guess life has been busy. 

I will say that in the past month or so we have really seen David blossom.  He is definitely feeling more comfortable here and learning the boundaries.  It is not all rosy, but he is doing really well.  I love that he really wants to pray with us, he loves to read books with us and in general horse around.  I have seen him get a lot closer with Andreas since I have been incapacitated for a little while and he is generally a joy.  

I have also noticed that my two wonderful boys are now truly brothers, PRAISE JESUS!!!! I am not sure when it changed from butting heads to brotherhood, but it is wonderful to see.  I will try to do a whole post on that soon.  We are about to come to our 1 year mark of being home and next month will be celebrating David's fourth birthday (first one at home).  

In other news my mother arrives here tomorrow.  It will be her first visit here and her first time to meet David.  We are really excited to have her (well David has no idea, but the rest of us are excited for him).  

Enjoy the pics,
Laurie


He is such a character.


I am amazed I actually caught him looking at me, it is not so easy.  He thinks it is fun to look away when I am trying to take a pic.  

Brothers, doing what boys do well.... playing in dirt and rocks.  I love the sherpa hat that David is sporting.

Don't these parents teach their kids not to open their mouths with food inside....sheeesh.  

Typical!

Blurry signs of spring...snowdrop flowers.

Actual greenage...it is pretty amazing to have this so early this year.  

David looks a little distressed, but he must do what his brother does....so arms up!  They had torn up their beds behind them and made a fort.  YEAH...they are playing together!

This is so typical David he is such a jokester. Is think this one is going to pull the pranks in the house.

Why is it that I cannot get a normal pic of my 7 year old?

Such a cool cat!

Do you think we wore them out or something...classic!

Another goofy face!

These two are such a blessing...what amazing gifts from God.  



3 comments:

Cydil said...

Loved this post. David does look so much more at home and adjusted! Thanks for treating us to so many great photos!

Andrew and Heather Robinson said...

Love all the photos! Thank you for that treat! Such a special family. And thank you for all of your encouragement on my blog! And your prayers!
Xo,
Heather

Stephanie said...

Lovely photos!