Monday, October 10, 2011

Missing

Mr. Bear (yes, I know I am a genius at coming up with perfect names) is missing.  This little bear is the first stuffed fuzzy thing that David took a liking to.  All the other stuffed toys he was really scared of.  The cool thing about this bear is that he was the one that we sent to China for David's 3rd birthday.  Even though I am pretty sure he had never actually seen the bear in China, we got it back in his backpack of things and about 3 months after coming home David took a liking to him.  Mr. Bear has been his constant companion since.  At some point this past Saturday he came up missing and I am at a total loss as to where he is.  David has asked for him a couple of times, but doesn't show much emotion about it.  However, in my experience with David he doesn't actually show you how much he misses things until they show up again.  I would really like to find Mr. Bear because I would like David to learn permanency of things and this is a special thing.  

This may seem really silly to some (considering people starving, children being sold into slavery and the growing number of orphans in this world), but I know that Jesus knows where Mr. Bear is, so please say a little prayer that we will be shown where he is.  I know that Jesus cares, even about David's attachment to this little bear.  (Don't forget to pray for the things in the other brackets too).  


Blessings,
laurie

P.S.  If someone in Alingsas finds him you can call me at 0763402801.  Mr. Bear has David's name written in Chinese on the tag.  Thanks.

No comments: