Friday, October 28, 2011

Funny Signs From Ch*na...part 1

While in Ch*na we very quickly began to see signs that frankly made us laugh.  I know that every country has them, but it seems that you can pick them out more easily when you are traveling.  So here is the first part of my funny signs from Ch*na.  

We saw this at a gas station.  Translation: if you happen to have dynamite on you, you are not allowed to light it at this gas station.  This made me wonder how many people where walking around with dynamite?  

I really need one of these!

This is a new one! Why specifically brain disease?  

So they say no climbing, but did they see the flight of stairs in front of us!  (For those of you who were wondering, it meant not to climb on that particular wall, but it seemed funny non the less).

Stay tuned there is more where that came from.

For those of you wondering how we are doing, my answer is please pray.  Samuel is really struggling with jealousy and a lack of patience for a David.  Not easy, not fun but the souls of my sons are so worth it!

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: