Saturday, October 29, 2011

Crazy Signs...part II


This one made me laugh out loud.  Okay, so you give the bathroom a star rating.  So, of course, I had to try it... let's just say I am not so sure about the 4 stars.  Maybe a 2...maybe.  Considering there were no other star rated toilets, that we saw or that our guide knew about, it made me wonder about the basis of the Beijing Tourism Administrations.  Things that make you go hmmmmm.  

No explanation needed.

Many of you may wonder why I added this one.  (please ready the history on Mao).  This would be like putting a picture of Hitler in a prominent place in Berlin.  While we were in Ch*na I asked so many questions to our guides about Mao, history, different events, why people still worship this man.....you get the point.  Andreas really thought we were going to get in trouble, but I really wanted to know.  It helps me understand a culture more and how they think.  Needless to say, we were still allowed to adopt David and nothing bad befell us.  (very appreciative of that).  
Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: