Friday, September 23, 2011

The Truth Behind the Politics

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/red-thread-adoptive-family-forum/2011/aug/3/united-states-unicef-war-international-adoptions/#.TjwgI7mkJ2O.Facebook

For years I have been against UNICEF and had many people look at me very strangly. At one point during our crumbling Nepal adoption I also wrote a post about it, but took it away for the sake of other Swedish couples adopting from there. Today I came across the article linked above. It is a really good article and I am not usually political, but UNICEF will always put me on my soap box!

The one greatest hope is that God is so much bigger and stronger than any organization on this earth.  Now there is hope for the children!  (the Catholic church has withdrawn their support for UNICEF...if that tells you anything)

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: