Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Random Pics from China

You know to be perfectly honest I haven't even seen all of our pictures from China.  We had tons of video also that we need to get through... hopefully this summer will allow us to work on that.  I think we have some great pics we just have to get them together.  So if you are patient with me I will work on it.  Tonight I just picked a few that I liked to share.  (one of these days I will have some great funny signs to put up).   China seems like a blur right now, but I once we get a little more settled and collected maybe I will have more time to reflect.  

Tonight was a hard one.  Andreas had a meeting...Sam was overly tired and went to bed crying and thinking I was a bad mom because he couldn't play on the computer anymore and David didn't want to go to bed either.  I didn't win any awards today!  I need sleep too otherwise I am going to go to bed crying.  I keep sending skygrams to Jesus, I am truly thankful that he is listening.  

David continues to adjust.  He still wants to be in my arms 24/7 but we are working on that.  A huge breakthrough today is that he actually pet the dog!  We are making progress.  Sometimes it is hard to tell what is adjustment and what is simply just being a three year old (and again, this boy is stubborn!)  But I love both of my wonderful boys they are truly a blessing and it times like tonight I need to remember the loving Father that allowed me to be a mother.  

Blessings, 
Laurie

(left to right) Eas, Dad, Mom, Kirina, Mikaela, Eric, Sam.  The other couple was from Sweden and adopted a 2 year old son.  We are at the Forbidden City in Beijing.  

Just one section of the Wall the we went up.  The best Stair Master EVER!

needs no caption

Sam doing his amazing hand stands and mommy being scared he is going to break something!

David being adorable

His very first popsicle, which he would only lick in 90 degree weather so it ended up on him more than in him.  

2 comments:

Ron & Maria said...

You sure do have some cute boys!

Blue Velvet Chair said...

Love the photos and can't wait to meet the newest family member!