Friday, June 17, 2011

14 Years

Yesterday was my 14 year anniversary.  My wonderful husband has actually put up with me and loved me through it all for 14 years.  Yes, I can hear the applause now.  In all seriousness, he has been an incredible husband, friend and father.  I continue to be blessed by this amazing man of God.  I am thankful for who he is and what he is continuing to become.  I love his passion for theology and apologetics and his desire to  show others the practical love of Christ.  I look forward to what God has for us in the future and walking the path with him, side by side.
Laurie
I really love this picture.  We were in Urumqi and they were flying kites in the square.  So sweet. 
This is my husband the last night in China (after his shaver stopped working).  He is a handsome man!

1 comment:

Blue Velvet Chair said...

14 years...fabulous!
Mike