Monday, April 05, 2010

Glad Påsk (Happy Easter)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the silence lately, been pretty busy. We had a wonderful Easter and Holy Week. It was a really good time of reflection and focus on Christ. Good Friday Andreas and I watched "The Passion" like we always do. It is torture to watch it, but good for the reflection and the realization that this really happened, it is not just a story that we go over once a year.

One of our parishoners went to be with Jesus on Holy Saturday. She was a spunky 90 something. She had lived her life for Jesus and was ready to worship him in Paradise. We were able to say goodbye to her on the night of Good Friday and Andreas prayed with her. I praise Jesus for this ministry that we have the priviledge to be a part of. Even though, I cry at those times, I am truly excited for these Saints that are going to be with Jesus.

I do have some Easter pics, but those will not get on here today. I will try to get them up tomorrow. It has become an Easter tradition for Sam and I to wear our Nepali clothing. He has officially grown out of the first two outfits that we bought and we are on the biggest and last of them. I didn't think he would outgrow them so quickly. But he still looks adorable.

I pray that you all have had a worshipful time this Easter and are renewed and thankful for the very real redemption that Christ paid for us.

Blessings,
Laurie

No comments: