Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter Pics as Promised

As always, Samuel and I wore our Nepali cloths for Easter Sunday. I celebrated Easter in Nepal is 2007 and love the international church there. It is a good reminder that Easter is for everyone, not just our own little private circle or church! Samuel is beautiful. I know, I am bias. However, I love these clothes on him. I can't believe he is already in the biggest one. I will have to go back and get a bigger one. Hopefully, I will be going back......;) I absolutely love that Samuel put on penny loafers with this outfit. So cute!

I am so sad this one is a little blurry. Can you tell by his smile that I make him smile a lot for photos....

The Fam. I actually fit into the little shirt that was made for this sahri (exciting for me)! For all those Nepali people following this blog, I am sorry if I didn't put the sahri on right. I need more lessons.

3 comments:

Nepalmamma said...

Helt fantastisk underbart söt!!!
:-)

Reg said...

I love this picture of your son with his nepali outfit. So cute

Nina & Wes said...

LOVE the sari! I became an expert in putting one of those on in Nepal. Of course, now I would have to do some serious practicing. :) I love saris, and you look beautiful in yours.