Saturday, January 05, 2008

A New Year

Dear friends and family,

Andreas here. Thought I would take this opportunity to start off the new year with a post of my own. I have been abscent from the scene recently and let Laurie take over the blog, which has been great. I know it's been appreciated.

This past year has been ummmmmm...fun. It's been a lot of things but I think overall the verdict is "fun." We are doing well in Sweden, though there are still rough spots. But when we count our blessings, which we don't do often enough, we have a wonderful home, a family, a great little church, great jobs, financial peace, and much more. How thankful we are for all of it. Why don't we rely completely on the Lord all the time?

There is much to tell and much to share...but I don't like to do it over this blog. It would take too long and be too difficult to do since it is a lot. But, I can say that this pastor thing is really nice. I like it. It is amazing how quickly I get up from sitting at Jesus' feet and start doing Martha stuff. But I find that sitting there gives me all that I need to finish the day properly and timely.

The more things settle down here the more we miss all of you and long to see you again. We pray that God in all His mercy and grace will bless your day and all the days ahead.

Love and peace,
Andreas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kjernald Family! Jag läste vad du hade skrivit i tidningen och det var helt fantastiskt Andreas! Nu kan du säga att du är förtfattare också!

Hoppas allt är bra,
Rebecca och familjen