Monday, July 16, 2012

The Man in My Life


Just two short days ago my wonderful husband turned 38 years old.  Happy Birthday my amazing man! We were up at the house in Grebbestad and had a great relaxing time.  

I don't think I would ever be able to explain what a blessing this man is as a husband, daddy, friend, and pastor.  The Lord has taken this good man and made him absolutely incredible.  We met in January of 1996 and I could not be more grateful that he looked my way and wanted to marry me.  I had the privilege of being with him as he gave his life to Christ and the blessing of walking with him as our lives merged and have come 15 years into this long adventure.  He is patient, confident in Christ, amazing with our children, prayerful, kind, great with people, loving, theological and methodical, and incredibly handsome (at least to this wife!)

I am thankful to his parents who 38 years ago gave birth to their first child and then raised him well.  I am thankful to God for Andreas' life and love and passion for people to know Christ! 


You are wonderful my love!  I look forward to the many years and to come on our adventure called life together.
Happy Birthday Daddy from your boys!

Love,
La la, Sam and David

No comments: