Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Samuel the Brave

Samuel is amazing.  He showed me the meaning of being brave and trust in Jesus.  Even when we were in the operation room and they were hooking him up the everything he said, ''mommy, I am not nervous or scared''.  I was so proud of him because mommy was holding back the tears so she wouldn't make him scared.

When we went back to his room after recover he said that it was a good day.  He is so excited to hear without hearing aides.  My wonderful, brave, amazing son... I can't even begin to explain what a blessing he is.

We are now waiting a week until the stitches and packing come out and praying that the new eardrum will mesh and grow with the little eardrum he had left and work as normal.  Thank you for everyone that was praying, please continue.

Blessings,
Laurie

1 comment:

iaandbob said...

I have been looking for an update. I keep praying that he will get completely healed and the doctors do amazing things. He sounds like a wonderful little boy.
Ia