Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Summer Pics

Even though I have about 1000 pictures to download from the end of our summer I needed to get a few random ones up that I had told some people about. Hopefully those 1000 will not blow up my computer as I download them. We will move back into Alingsas tomorrow or Wednesday. This Thursday Samuel will start school and today Andreas started both his jobs. Back to the salt mines. I will start Swedish lessons soon. No decision on our part about the adoption. We are praying and weighing things to try to come up with a good answer. Please pray for us on that one.

I am so excited to watch the Waggoners bring home their new son from Albania (less than a week and he home) and the Kinnells have both of their boys home from Ethiopia! Praise Jesus there are now 3 less orphans in the world and families united to live out their lives for Jesus. You can visit both of the blogs if you go down to my links. It is very encouraging to see this happen.

Blessings
Laurie

Samuel has started to not give me smiles all the time for pictures.... he is such a little teenager!


Mom and dad reliving their past in Tinnsjon. I think they had a ton of fun.


I really put this pic up for dad! She is a good looking woman!


On one of the many rainy days this summer we took Sam to an indoor playground. It was a riot to see him drive these moon cars. He did great and loved it.


Last year when we were here he refused to do this slide (can't say I blame him). This year he did it all by himself.


I love this pic because he is giving me a genuine hug and a genuine smile. What a beautiful boy he is. He has my heart!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a such a lovely photo of you two--he is adorable!

Reg said...

the picture with you and samuel is fantastic. Very nice shot