Friday, May 21, 2010

Just Pictures

Sorry for the long time between posts, life has been busy. Just wanted to put up some pics that I have downloaded. Hopefully this weekend I can get the rest downloaded and put up pictures of my husband ordination. Yes, you read that right... last weekend we all went to a city called Örebro and watched Andreas get ordained, or as Sam likes to say, "he became a REAL pastor now". I am very proud of my husband and thankful for who he is. He is an amazing blessing to me (and I believe incredibly handsome).


A bunch of us getting together for a sunny (yet cold) barbeque. Notice the boy behind us in the window. We should have expected that one.

This is Samuel's friend Johannes. Funny how we gravitate towards people that are like us, even when we are young. Johannes is a sweet boy and these two have fun (and get in trouble) together.

Favorite lake, Tinnsjön

I love the blueberry soup smile on this one. He almost looks like the Joker. For those of you who don't know what blueberry soup is, your missing out. Very good and very good for you!
It makes a great warm drink for Sam and he will down it in an instant.

No news on adoption. Still praying, still waiting, still seeking, still riding the rollercoaster. Thank you to all of you that are praying for us. For those getting their children, I am praying for safety and a quick return. For those who are waiting for matches, I am praying patience and endurance. For those who are seeking, I am praying for answers. Jesus will meet you where you need him too. Still rooting for you all.

Blessings,
laurie

No comments: