Sunday, August 10, 2008

There's no sunshine when she's gone...

Dear friends,

Once again you are treated to a blog post by me, Andreas. The reason for this is that Laurie and Sam are in the US. Yep, it's me and the dog over here in Sweden. Laurie was offered to work for our dear friends the Karenbauers for two months taking care of their kids while their nanny heals from a broken foot. Of course, Sam went with her. So far, it's been a week and it's been a long one at that.

Laurie wanted me to post some pictures of what we have done this summer, though you have seen quite a few of them already. I will see what I can find on this computer:

Well, Blogger won't let me upload any pictures so I will have to get back on that one. Pray for us and for our safety now that we are apart.

Grace and peace,
Andreas

No comments: