Tuesday, August 05, 2008

State-side

To all,

Sorry it has been a while, several things have been happening that have slowed the posts. The biggest news is that Samuel and I (Laurie) are actually in the States for a while.

We will be in Kentucky until the 22 of September. I would really love to see everyone, but I will not be able to travel during my time here. So I think a trip to KY is in order for all of you!!! Hopefully Andreas will be able to join us for a week in the middle of September, but for now we are seperated. This is just temporary and Samuel and I will return to Sweden in September.

For now, my family is thrilled to have us home. Well, they are especially thrilled to have Samuel home (I'm okay with that). You can reach me at 859-533-2925 for the time I am home. Hope to hear from you all (ya'l) soon.

love,
Laurie

No comments: